Shop for artwork based on themed collections. Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
B L I S S by Belinda Low
Mes Tournesols by Belinda Low
Harmony Embodied - Side 2 by Belinda Low
Harmony Embodied - Side 1 by Belinda Low
Yesterday Once More - Wall 1 by Belinda Low
Yesterday Once More at Happy Villa - Wall 2 by Belinda Low
Yesterday Once More at Happy Villa by Belinda Low
The Last Village by Belinda Low
Spring in the Home by Belinda Low
Spring in The Home - 2 by Belinda Low
The Opera by Belinda Low
My Grandma's Shop by Belinda Low
We Are Family by Belinda Low
Our Coffee Shop - Wall 1 by Belinda Low
H O P E - Wall 3 by Belinda Low
Shhhhhhhh.... by Belinda Low
As Grunge as It Gets-Wall5 by Belinda Low
Hide-N-Seek by Belinda Low
Our Little Quiet Corner by Belinda Low
Just the Two of Us-Wall 6 by Belinda Low
Day out with Grandma-Wall 8 by Belinda Low
The Autumn Years Wall 9 by Belinda Low
We Found It - Wall 10 by Belinda Low
Time Stood Still-Wall 11 by Belinda Low
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 232
ABOUT ME & MY WORK
"I LIVE to PAINT! I dream of painting and I paint relentlessly when doors are open" Belinda Low
"I would rather die of passion than of boredom." Vincent Van Gogh.
'I live to paint. I dream of painting and paint as if there is no tomorrow.' Belinda Low
'I would rather die of passion than of boredom.' Vincent Van Gogh.
If you wish to own a piece of my work, prints are available at FAA Contact me directly for Originals and commissionwork on canvases and murals
email : email@example.com
Instagram : @lowbelinda
Facebook - The Art of Belinda Low
[All work in these galleries is the original work of Belinda Low, and are copyrighted. They may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, manipulated or used in any form, without prior written consent of the artist. ]
What started as a hobby has evolved through the 8 years since I started toward the end of 2011 to become almost a job that I am passionate about.
I acquaint myself to a solitary bloom standing amidst the water in the surge for the need to survive. Just as a writer pen his thoughts onto paper, I placed mine with every stroke my feelings and thoughts onto canvas and wall. Nature moves and talks to me through my mind, my heart and my soul. What would life be without art? Without being able to create? I just can't imagine...
A small inner voice said to me then-To start painting and share with the world what you have been blessed with. From thereon, there was no stopping. I felt I was borne to do this and to fulfill whatever purpose I was meant to do the later half of my life.
Although the journey seems lonely at times , yet it's beautiful and fulfilling in the wild.
My wish and philosophy - To live out the rest of my life painting and at various parts of the world and as far as I can go...I am racing against Time chasing my dreams, passion, my vision and purpose which are multi-fold empowering others to follow their heart and dreams.
My style - Post impressionistic, expressionistic and sometimes veering toward realism. My forte lies in (but not limited to) portraiture, landscapes, cityscapes (architecture), seascapes using acrylic as the main medium. I paint all kinds of subjects. I find faces especially intriguing cos they express the most. I love to use bold colors and strong brushstrokes showing intense emotions exuding and transcending these to the viewer. I want to make a contribution by sharing with society as best I can and in whatever opportunities that lie ahead. I feel I have achieved and fulfilled that purpose when a piece of myself goes to somewhere or someone's home in that painting. The journey continues and moves toward what seems exciting times...Thank you for visiting my gallery. I wish for every one good health, joy and inner peace.
Belinda had exhibited in Zurich and Basel (Switzerland), Miami (Florida/USA), Kalamatas (Greece), Rivendal in Larochemillay (Morvan, France), and Singapore - Singapore Council of Women's Association, My Art Space, Gautama Gallery, Galeri Utama, Galeri Nila at the Foothills, Fort Canning, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Bosch Building, School of Thoughts, The Arts House (Old Parliament Building), Queenstown Community Hall.
Murals (from 2013) - More than 60 including indoor wallart at Clarke Quay, MacPherson, Punggol, Jurong, Chinatown, Holland Village, North Buona Vista, Chip Bee Gardens, Commonwealth, Bukit Timah, Sembawang, Pulau Ubin, Hougang, Tanjong Pagar, Club Street, Upper Thomson, Jurong Island, Rangoon Road. Commissioned work include language school, houses, cafes, therapy centre for autistic children, hair salon, sheltered home for women, nursing homes, gas terminal.
Art trips to Bali, Greece, Myanmar, Penang (Malaysia), Sweden, Norway, Cambodia, France (Paris, Avignon, Vence, Avallon, Nice, Arles, St Remy, Morvan), The Netherlands (Rotterdam and Amsterdam), Follow Van Gogh in Arles, St Remy, Auvers, Saintes-Maries (Provence).
STICK YOUR NECK for the COMMON GOOD - Far East Place, The Concourse, Singapore, August 8, 2019,
ARTBOX.PROJECT - Zurich, Switzerland - 1-30, September 2018
Artbox.Project - New York, March 2018
Singapore Council of Women's Association - Dec 2017 (in aid of charity)
Artbox.Project - Basel, Switzerland - June 2017
Blue Centre, Kalamata, Greece - March 2017
Small Painting Exhibition in aid of Ren Ci Hospital 19-22 February 2017 (Sold Solitary Bloom)
Older & Wiser II - Tan Tock Seng Hospital, 18-24 February 2017
The Artwork Project, Miami, (Florida) Dec 2016
Rivendel, Cheptandiau, Larochemillay, Morvan (France)
My Art Space - 2012 to 2017
Gautama Gallery at The Foothills @Fort Canning Park- 2012-2015
Dhoby Ghaut Green - 2014
Tan Tock Seng Hospital - 2015
Bosch Building - 2015
School of Thoughts - 2015
The Arts House (Old Parliament Building) - 2015
Galeri Utama, Galeri Nila, The Foothills Fort Canning Park - 2015
One Degree 15 Marina, Singapore - 2014
Approx 40 walls/murals (including commissioned works) in Clarke Quay, MacPherson, Punggol, Jurong, Chinatown, Holland Village, North Buona Vista, Commonwealth, Bukit Timah, Sembawang - from 2013 and still counting ...
EXPERIENCE from Present to Past (in descending order)
2019 - Impending - community mural work with Students in a secondary school (date TBA)
- Nursing Home (date TBA)
- Impending - 8 murals at a neighborhood precinct (TBA)
- Filming for new website by Oak3Films commissioned by MINDEF, 4 hrs, 29 August, 2019
- painting on 1 metre giraffe 'Harmony Embodied' for 'Stick Your Neck Out for the Common Good' exhibition, August 8, 2019, Far East Plaza, The Concourse, Singapore.
- 2 Murals of Hair Salon in the '70s 'Yesterday Once More'- I & II, Happy Villa, Tanjong Pagar Plaza, #03-50, 20&21 July, 2019
- Commissioned work on canvas 'The Last Village', 16 June 2019
- SOLD - to a UK Art Collector, Ubin My Love, work on canvas
- Mural on board for The Silver Parade - 15 March, 2019, ITE Central, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
- 16 images on 14 walls at the void deck - All Saints Silver Lifestye Club, Yishun, Blk 674 Singapore - 26 January- May 2019
2018 - My story on a new government website for the arts (MCCY)
- Mural for Elbow Room, Club Street- Dec, 2018
- Feast and Form online magazine, 16 Oct 2018
- Featured in The Morning Express show on TV Channel 8, 24 September 2018
- 4 murals, 'Mothering Autism', Hougang, August 2018
- Mega 3-storey Wall, Jurong Island, Feb/Mar 2018
- Painting trip - Follow Van Gogh, France (April 2018)
2017 - Two murals at SUPERCUTS Singapore, 191 Thomson Road - Dec 2017
- Mural at Lions Home for the Elders, Bishan Street 13, Singapore-Oct-Nov 2017
- Featured in two online publications- Dwellings.com &
- Mural at Holland Village (Chip Bee Gdns, Singapore) -August 2017
- Mural for a kampong house in Pulau Ubin for Living Fisher Village - July 2017
- Banda Goes Digital - Mural in IT room for seniors - May 2017
- Art Jam for a Marina Bay Gold Course (MBGC) 28 April 2017
- Wallart for Yang Language School, The Grandstand, Singapore, April 2017
- Wallart for cafe (Enchante) - 24 & 25 Feb 2017
- Greece (Kalamata) - Painting trip - March
- Small Painting Exhibition My Art Space in aid of charity Jan 2017
- Older but Wiser Exhibition and live demo sketching - Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Feb 2017
- Commissioned work (green mountain and sky) - 24 & 25 March 2017
2016 - Live Wedding painting 'Grow Old With You' - Dec 18
- The Artwork Project - Miami, December 1-6
- Murals (two walls) at Commonwealth housing estate, Singapore - November/December
- Small group art jamming sessions for families - Sept - Dec
- 'The Grand Dame','Who's That Girl', 'In the Same Boat' - prints SOLD -August/September
- Commissioned work on tote bag 'Shimmering City Night Lights' & shoes- August/October
- Commissioned Mural for Cali CafeÂ© and Bar - Jan/Feb (Lorong Mambong, Singapore)
- Myanmar - March
- Larochemillay, Morvan, France - June
- The Future of Us - Mural for a home of Mr Lee Kuan Yee - January
- 9 Murals at Holland Village - Jan to June
2015 - Travels cum painting trips- Penang (Malaysia) - April 2015
- France (Paris, Avignon, Vence, Avallon, Nice, Arles, St Remy) - June 2015
- Murals at Chinatown, Singapore - total 11 in all (Sep 2014 to Mar 2015) - in line with SG50 celebration Heritage theme
- Exhibition at Gautama Gallery at The Foothills @Fort Canning Park - 8-13 August 2015
- Artists' Night Out: Lights, Camera, Action -- Outdoor exhibition at Dhoby Ghaut Green - 29 & 30 August, 2015
- Majulah! Kampong Spirit of the Contemporary World featuring women from different races of the yesteryears -- 7 to 27 November
Exhibiting in 4 venues - Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Bosch Bldg, School of Thoughts, The Arts House (Old Parliament Bldg)
- Exhibition Older But Wiser 5-18 December 2015 - My Grandpa & I at Galeri Utama, Galeri Nila, The Foothills Fort Canning Park
- Exhibition All Walks of Life 14-16 Dec 2015 - Through the Gate, My Art Space
- Commissioned work - Close To You II Nov
- SOLD : Dreams- November
- Commissioned work - I Wish the Best for You - August
- Commissioned Mural - 'The Future of Us' - December
2014 - Painting trip to Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia - February
- Continuing mural work at MacPherson 'Irises at MacPherson' - Feb/Mar
- First print SOLD of Hej Stockholm - February
- Mural work at Jurong featuring Pablo Picasso - March
- Sri Lanka - end April
- Sweden and Norway - May
- Commissioned work 'Inseparable - Sunny & Milly' - March http://fineartamerica.com/featured/inseparable-belinda-low.html
- Featured as Artist of the Month in May (AOTM) in the Asian Perspective Group
- Commissioned work 'Starry Night at The Courtyard Cafe' - June
- SOLD 'RESPECT' and 'Home is Where the Heart Is' - August
- Mural project, Chinatown - 11 walls - Sep 2014 till March 2015
- SOLD Original painting 'Life is a Bouquet of Flowers' Oct
- Two artworks 'Wish I Could Stay' and 'Starry Night over the City in the Year 2014' featured in the art publication 'International Contemporary Artists Vol. IX' - Nov
- Mural at the Women's Ward, Institute of Mental Health 'Walk Toward Sanity and Peace' - December
2013 - First public exhibition held at Queenstown Community Centre.
- Consignment at a marina 'One Degree Fifteen' showcasing 20 selected art pieces June-September - extended to December 2013
- Street art at a walkway under the Singapore River showcasing historical developments from birth of nation to the present - July/Aug
'Cool Dude' 'Her Royal Highness' 'Born Free'
- Silent auction for charity at the Istana Park 24 August 2013
- Sale of original artwork to US art collector in LA, CA 'Colorful Sun-day'
- Street art at a housing estate displaying Van Gogh art 'Irises at Mapherson' 'Springtime in Macpherson' 'Starry Night over Macpherson'
- Featured in Longitude, an inhouse newsletter at the One Degree 15 Sep/Oct 2013
- One of three winners in the Special Juried Art Competition held by My Art Space @November 22 2013 'It is Well with My Soul'
2012 - Winner in the Favorite of the month (April) at My Art Space 'Red Cathedral - Journey of Peace and Serenity'
- Winner in the Realistic Category for Lotus theme in July at My Art Space 'Solitary Bloom'
- Participated in a juried art exhibition held at National Parks Gallery - August 2012
- Plein air painting trips in Bali
- Commissioned works 'City Around the River' and 'The Way We Were'
- Appeared on television in Okto channel-- an arts channel featuring local artists visiting residents in July 2012. 'Into the Light' where collaborated with an artist who specialises in graffiti in this program Belinda Low joined Fine Art America on March 21st, 2013.